Information posted will be displayed here!
To create a sub page of a sub page follow these instructions:
- Login to administration, scroll over the "Article/News Manager" main navigation link and click on the "Add Articles" link. Click to create a new article.
- Enter a title to the article which will be displayed as the name of the page.
- Enter the content desired in the text editor area.
Note... if you would like this article to be featured on the homepage, find on the right hand side under the totpic of "Featured" click "Yes". The homepage will display the most recent three featured articles.
- Make sure the status button on the right hand side is selected as "Published" or the page will not work.
- While creating the article toward the top center of the administration page find the title of "Images and links", click it. On the page find the subject of "Full Article Image". Either upload a new image or select an existing image. This image will appear on the homepage. For the best results please utilize an image with 350px in width and 200px in height. If you utilize a different size image it will resize just fine, but may stretch the image some.
Note.. for some social linking it is a good idea to select the same image as in step 5 in the "Intro Image" selection as well.
- Click. Save. You will now have created an article page.
However, there is no link to it in the navigation menu at the top of the website. To create a link in the navigation menu, follow these instructions:
- Login to administration, scroll over the "Website Utilities" navigation tab and click on the "Navigation Menu Setup" link.
- Click the "New" button to create a new navigation link.
- Insert in the Menu Title text box the name of the link you want displayed in the menu. This name will appear in the menu exactly like you insert it in this textbox.
- Next to the Menu Item Type you will find a select box. Click it an select "Articles" from the list of items and then "Single Article". This will enable you to select from all the articles you have created.
- Next to the Select Article button (after you have performed step 4 it will appear), select from your article list the page you want displayed when a website visitor clicks on the navigation menu item you are creating.
- On the right hand side under the title of Parent Item, select from your parent menu items where you want this navigation sub-menu to appear to the website visitor.
- Click "Save & Close". You have now created a navigation menu link that leads to your new article page.