Rush CA Jr. Academy
Rush CA Jr Academy:
The Jr. Academy program is a unique opportunity to introduce your child to soccer and give them a great start in this growing sport. The program gives players an opportunity to enjoy the game of soccer by developing their motor skills, ball skills, and concepts of small sided games. Guided by the Rush Core Values, the Jr. Academy playing environment is structured firmly on ENJOYMENT and SAFETY! It is a place where players can express themselves, have fun, and learn what soccer has to offer, the Rush Way!
Who Should Enroll?
ANY child who is in the U5-U8 (chart below) age group! The Jr. Academy is about having FUN! It is a great place for any child to be active and learn about soccer in the process!
What should players bring?
Players should bring a size 3 soccer ball, soccer shoes, and water. Shin guards are required for all sessions.
Jr. Academy Staff:
Jr. Academy staff is comprised of coaches who excel at teaching the game of soccer to youngsters! Our lead coaches are nationally licensed soccer professionals, trained to offer organized, safe, and fun sessions for young players.
U5: 8/1/2009 to 7/31/2010
U6: 8/1/2008 to 7/31/2009
U7: 8/1/2007 to 7/31/2008
U8: 8/1/2006 to 7/31/2007
* Winter 2015 Program (four sessions): Saturday from 9am - 10am on February 21, 28, March 7 & 14.
* Spring 2015 Program (seven sessions): 5:30pm - 6:30pm on Mondays, starting the week of Monday, April 13 and ending the last week of May. The program concludes with the Rush Jamboree.
* Winter 2015 Program: The Summit Sports and Ice complex - 9410 Davis Hwy, Dimondale, MI 48821.
* Spring 2015 Program: The Pitt soccer fields at the Holt 9th Grade Campus - 5780 Holt Rd, Holt, MI 48842.
COST & REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
* Winter 2015 Program (four sessions and a t-shirt): $35, registration deadline Wednesday, February 18, (price for program after registration deadline is $50).
* Spring 2015 Program (seven sessions and a t-shirt): $65, registration deadline Wednesday, April 7, (price for program after registration deadline is $85).
* Sign-up for the Winter and Spring 2015 programs together and save!: Total cost for both programs (11 sessions and a t-shirt) is $95, registration deadline Wednesday, February 18, (discount not valid after deadline).
Payment is due ON the first day of the session for each program. Please make checks payable to First Touch.
For further information please contact:
Michigan Rush CA Jr Academy Director